DIY FASHION: 2 Minute K-Pop Bear Hat (Upcycle Your Old Hats)

Hello! How is everyone doing? I hope you are doing 'beary' fine. Anyways, I am sure some of you have seen this famed hat lurking around my videos and fashion blog posts, and even though I love this hat to freaking bits, I think it is time I did something about it before the 'chuck master' came out to play.

I was kind of inspired by baseball bear hats used by K-Pop stars and decided to try this makeover idea on my own crochet hat. I like how it turned out and I think it would definitely be a staple in my wardrobe. This would look great with over-sized shirts and long tights. My kind of thing to wear. Ohhh yessss....



Alright so lets jump right into what you need for this bear hat tutorial, and laugh at my goofball pictures once you are done taking down the staples. We all know I kind of owe you for being sort of like non existent for the past two weeks. Heh..

Things you need for this DIY project:
Felt in two colors
Needle
Thread
An old hat

Alright fluffballs, I shall see you next week, and if I do have time this week, I might try my hand at making a plushie tutorial or something of that sort. Till then, BIG BEAR HUGS and I love you all to bits! Enjoy the video!
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

1 comments: