Disney Looks : Minnie Mouse Inspired Lookbook

silkytrend, fashion,minnie mouse inspired outfits, ootd, outfits
Minnie Mouse Character Lookbook. Yes you read right. I am often inspired by many things around me when it comes to craft and fashion. And as I always say, I am no trend setter but I do believe in having your own style. We should never be slaves to fashion and what it portrays to be but rather a projection of our personality through they way we dress. This week, I was inspired by Disney's one and only Minnie Mouse. I decided to put some outfits together inspired by Minnie herself. Taking that into account, lets look at what outfits we have this week!
lookbook, disney looks, outfit, minnie mouse inspired outfits, black, skirt, polka dotted socks, vintage dress, silkytrend
Vintage Minnie Outfit Of The Day:
Inspired by old time Minnie Mouse, I put this black and white outfit together. Minnie's old look was my absolute favorite to be honest. I loved how she had a black top,white skirt and had the cutest dance moves ever! Inspired by the black and white version of her, I inverted the colors of this outfit and had a white top and black skirt instead. I also wore knee high socks with the cutest polka dots on them and slipped into a pair of wedges to bring the look together. The headband I wore was a DIY project using velvet and wire. I twisted the wire piece into a bow and glued it onto a store bought headband while the belt was purchased from WSD.
Outfit Details:
Dress : SilkyTrend
Belt : WSD
Socks : Daiso
Shoes : Polo Ralph Lauren
Headband : DIY
polka dotted dress, vintage outfit, pastel, peter pan collar, chiffon fabric, lace dresses, beige pumps, ootd,silkytrend
Polka Minnie Outfit Of The Day:
I love how Minnie rocks her polka dots. So, I decided to try my hand at doing the same. I will have to admit though, she is gorgeous with polka dots, but this dress is so pretty that I fell in love with it at first sight. The lace top and soft pleated chiffon skirt sold me. I love how the collar has a tinge of vintage goodness in it with the peter pan like shape and bow finish. I kept this look simple and wore a cute pearl beaded headband. I also wore a pair of sheer white stockings and topped it off with a pair of lace ankle socks and pretty beige pumps. I am no Minnie, but Minnie herself would be jealous of a dress this gorgeous.
Outfit Details:
Dress : SilkyTrend
Socks : Thrifted in Japan
Shoes : NOSE
Headband : DIY
minnie mouse inspired outfit, bow, red scallop skirt, lace blouse, DIY shoes, black bow, Aiko, Hapy Friends Shoppe,silkytrend
Classic Minnie Outfit Of The Day:
Minnie Mouse's signature look. Nothing is complete without her beautiful red dress and huge bow. Inspired by all the colors in her classic outfit, I put this outfit together on a random notion hoping it would look good and guess what? This is my favorite look. I chose a pretty lace top black blouse, paired it up with the most beautiful scalloped pants skirt in red and finished the look with a pair of DIY black bow shoes and not forgetting my knee socks. I can't live without knee socks. They are of great importance when it comes to Aiko and dressing up.
Outfit details:
Blouse : WSD
Skirt : SilkyTrend
Socks : Daiso
Shoes : DIY
Headband : DIY

Thus ends another post on my outfits and lookbook for the week. Don't forget to check out the details of the outfits on my video listed below. The main pieces were given to me by SilkyTrend and I am in love with this shop. The quality on these pieces are top notch and I love how their designs are are fit for any kind of girl.

My lookbook video:
Follow on Bloglovin
Be Part Of The Fluff!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the video and the tutorial!!! Love your blog! :)
    wanna follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I checked out your blog and love it! new follower here hugs!

      Delete
  2. I really love the idea of doing a lookbook inspired by a theme. you are inspiring me to do something similar on my blog one day... ;) BTW can I just say that I LOVE your blog header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blog, great themes and you put them together so effortlessly! So cute!

    Love from the UK!

    Ella

    http://animella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by here because if you didn't I would have never stumbled on your amazing blog. Such a beautiful little corner with the loveliest totes! I am inlove!! Big huggs!

      Delete
  4. The knee socks go so cute with these outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete